You may obtain a refund on textbook purchases and rentals under the following guidelines:
- The return must be made within 2 weeks of the first day of class.
- You have the original sales receipt.
- The textbook is in the same condition as originally purchased (no writing, stains, markings, or creases in cover or binding on new books). The bookstore staff will make the final decision as to the condition of the book.
- Any plastic wrapped textbook must be returned with the wrap unbroken.
- A dollar service fee will be charged for each textbook returned unless the class is cancelled by Central Carolina Technical College. Rental books are not subject to the dollar service charge.
- An eBook can be returned up to two weeks from the date of purchase providing not more than 10% of the book has been accessed and no part of the eBook has been printed.
- If you drop or are dropped from a class you should immediately bring the book to the bookstore for a possible refund. Determination of whether a book will be refunded is up to bookstore staff.
Cash or check purchases/rentals will be refunded to the student’s BankMobile account.
Credit card purchases/rentals will be refunded by a credit back to the original card used.
Financial aid purchases/rentals will be refunded by a credit back to the appropriate financial aid account.
All supply and electronic sales are final. Any electronic merchandise or backpacks will have warranties through the manufacturer.
If the bookstore remains closed past the normal return period, keep them in the same condition as when purchased and return them to the store with your receipt as soon as we reopen.